Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, November 08, 2007

We Serve a Cool God

I realised something today. I realized that the vision my church has had for over 6 years is coming to be.

God is answering our prayers.

The vision I am thinking of is for our church to be a breeding ground for pastor's and missionaries.

Well, right now I know three people; actually 3 young men, one in his early 20's, another his late 20's and still a third in his early 30's who are being called to ministry and are taking steps in that direction.

We serve an awesome God!

Psalm 34:10
Then the LORD said: "I am making a covenant with you. Before all your people I will do wonders never before done in any nation in all the world. The people you live among will see how awesome is the work that I, the LORD, will do for you."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...