Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Day 1, Sat., November 24, 2007

So with the computer now in the kitchen, I have a chance to blog a bit more. I'm also starting a new schedule on Monday that will have me home in the mornings and working in the afternoons. I plan to journal each day; to keep a record of our month. Yes, the plan is to stick to our my our new schedule for the next 4-week stretch of school.

Our God is an orderly God and as of the last 4 weeks we haven't been orderly around here.

~Michelle
cold hands, warm heart

Tip of the day: Not cooking until everything in the house is eatten is a nice thing to do after Thanksgiving. *smile*


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...