Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day #4

My plan was to check in each day with a recap.

Today, I'm exhausted.
I dropped the boys off at Boy Scouts, shot home and am typing this before cleaning, yuck! The bad part about working is that when I leave, 3 other people don't. That means a clean house when I leave is often notthat when I return.

So I need to do a quick clean up before heading back to Scouts for the pick up and I may be crazy but I'm going to see what positions need filling in our Scout Troop. I figure I'm not out enough nights of the week!!

And praise the Lord! We've been praying for Vaughan to bring up his math grade, and after his test today - he did!! He has an "A"!! I'm so proud of both my boys.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...