Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, November 26, 2007

I Wish I Didn't Believe This Thought


It has always been of my thought that all 14 year old boys should work. So, on Friday, my 13-year old boy will be 14.

That means on Saturday, December 1st, my baby will be applying for his first job. We've researched who hires 14-year-olds and he knows just the place.

My heart just had a new pain sting it. It feels a little numb.

He's too young to work, he's my baby.

My baby is becoming a man.

Lord, I lift my little man up to You. Why he's been in my care I'll never know, but You chose him for us and us for him; may He continue to grow to be a man after Your own heart. May his heart yearn for Your Word, Your Ways, for You. Give Steve and I wisdom and guidance, we're clueless without You Lord, keep us aware of that. May Your Word guide us all as these coming years approach. I thank You Lord for a little man who is a living example of Your grace, and please Lord may he get the job. ~Amen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...