Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Go Listen to This, Please

If you have known me for any amount of time, you know I am super close with my cousins. We grew up close and have pretty much stayed that way our entire adult lives. Oceans and continents separate us but we don't let that get in our way. I love that!

We also grew up around many other cousins. Our grandfather was the youngest of 11 so that meant our last name ran rampid in our small Maine town.

Those distant cousins were just that, distant. I mean I knew them but besides run-ins at school and at seeing them at one of those cousins family donut shop, I mainly knew their names. They had cool names too! Trixy, April, Spring, Michelle (yes two of us with the same name and until I became an adult I didn't think this name was cool).

When Facebook came into my life I decided to find them, or maybe they found me, I actually don't remember.

Anyway, long way to say my cousin Spring is very musically talented. The Lord has blessed her with a heart for Him and a desire to use her gifts and talents to glorify His name.

So, I would love for you to go and listen to Spring's music on her website.
Then, buy a CD *smile*-- I just did!
Enjoy!
-Michelle

2 comments:

Superhero Mom said...

Very beautiful! WOW! Thank you for sharing it...I actually saved the page so I can go to it again...perhaps when my husband gets a job and we actually have $$ in the bank! LOL! Seriously...it was beautiful!

gschott said...

And now I am about 40 minutes from Spring. Not only is she gifted, but she uses it as an offering to God. I am such a proud Aunt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...