Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Fruits and Veggies of My Labor

I'm so excited!
The fruits and veggies of my labor are beginning to show.
After feeling yucky a few days this past week I went to my garden his morning to make me smile.
Here's what I found.
Tomatoes...

Can't wait!

We've already had 1 strawberry and I'm not sure if this one is on it's way up or down? Also upon further research I found I'm about 23-35 plants too few to feed our family. Luckily strawberry plants shoot off baby strawberry plants. Now to figure out if these are a one-crop variety? Does anybody out there know?

Oregano. I've cut a bundle for drying, although drying herbs in a humid environment is tricky, perhaps I should read more on this one.


Now I can smile. My garden makes me happy (except the ant pile I found when my ankles began to burn).
~Michelle

1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

WOW! Impressive! I can't wait too! It looks amazing Michelle! Way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...