Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Music

It's been an exciting morning already. At least I've gotten a bunch done. Don't you love those days! Praise God I have the opportunity to get 'er done this morn!

For your Christmas listening pleasure, I'd like to recommend these Christmas albums.
Regis Philbin : Christmas Album; this has one of my favorites Marshmallow World
Bare Naked Ladies : Barenaked for the Holidays album, here for the song list- our favorite family favorite is Green Christmas, so true living in Florida!
Reliant K Let it Snow Baby... Let it Reindeer album - my boys favorite!

I hope you get a chance to play Christmas cheer in your home as we all prepare for the celebration our Savior's birth; you too may one day get to hear from your child,
"Darnit mom, I can't get the Regis Christmas album out of my head!"
to which your husband will respond,
"I know, me too, what song you do have stuck in your head?"
Happy Day!
~Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...