Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

...and I've started another Daily Practice!

Two days into jogging and I'm enjoying it! And..... I'm actually jogging. I'm not much on exercise, but with the new job and the kids getting older I find my normal, if you can call it that, lifestyle has been more sedimentary. So each morning Fluff and I get up and head out, he hasn't learned the word jog yet he still heads to the van for a ride! He'll get it soon enough.

I weighed myself the other day and it wasn't pretty - I weigh 20 pounds more than when my youngest was 3 months old and 10 pounds less than my max pregnancy weight!

This week I've introduced jogging and a small amount of weightlifting; next week I hope to add squats and sit-ups; then jumping rope and push-ups.

I've also cut sweets out of my diet and since Steve gets grapefruit from one of his customers I've been eating lots of grapefruit - yum. I think with my family history and adding exercise and cutting out sweets, I ate 6 cookies the other day, I should drop some weight pretty quickly; then again the last time I did this I was only 21, and I'm just not 21 anymore??

~Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...