Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Day 12, My Day Off

Thursday, sweet Thursdays. I can sleep in, and well, that's about it.

Steve's hitting the books today, with a 12 page paper due on Saturday it's about time he did this; and I'll school the boys before cleaning the ever messy, cluttery house sitting out by our new fire pit reading something.

Making an attempt to be intentional in all I do. Intentionally putting others first, intentionally looking for opportunities to be Jesus to people. I'm also hoping and praying to run into a few of my old friends, Holly and Mickey; and the wisdom of what to say when I do finally see them.

Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Colossians 4:4-6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...