Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Joy of Night

With a full moon out I've found myself outside at night.

With Steve's still late schedule, I've been putting the boys down, finishing up inside house stuff and then heading outside. It's been incredible out.

Last night as I was pulling up weeds I sat still for a moment and sat in awe that I am living in Florida. And sitting outside, in October, in shorts with a refreshing breeze blowing.

Of all the things in my life that shock me, living in Florida is one of them. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd live in the south. I'll tell ya what- I love it!

So what about your life shocks you?

3 comments:

Allison Reynolds said...

I tell you what...what shocks me is that I still live in FLORIDA!!! I never ever thought that I would live here this long. It is amazing where God puts us and for how long. But of course I would rather be in his will than my own!

Superhero Mom said...

Yup! It shocks me too, but I really do love it!

coldbayprincess said...

that i own and wear camo almost everyday! ugh. to be a hunters wife in a very cold climate, i'm speachless

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...