Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, December 08, 2014

#FitByFirst, Day 7 & 8

Aubry helping wash windows at Chick-fil-A
Yesterday was good,
played with Aubry a decent amount, the weather was nice; Steve spent the day with boys doing whatever boy things they all do so it was just Aubs and I. 

I ate decent,
low on cash so no grocery money-
instead it's eat what we got.
Good thing we have some decent healthy stuff
and
so thankful for my weekly veggie and fruit delivery service --shout out to Front Porch Pickings!!--
if you give them a try, tell them I sent you!!

Today's eating... the same as yesterday, except a Stavros salad for dinner!! Yum.

tomorrow's #1 goal-- GROCERY SHOP
once more GROCERY SHOP

Exercise today--
well our #FitByFirst challenge was to get out and do something on our feet,
I have spent the last two days 
on.
my.
feet.
at this house;
preparing for the flooding of college kids about to happen.

3 house guests this season; boys get bunk room, aka Pink Room 
girl gets Daybed Room, aka my girl-cave.

Let me just say there has been a lot of furniture and chair moving,
as well as pallet sign gathering and box going-throughing.

My goal of simplifying, is coming together.

Gathering my pallets together because I will be at the Christmas Under the Palms Craft Fair THIS Saturday in Edgewater.
Come on out if you're local and pick up a sign.

I have been busy making some smaller signs
as well as...
some bigger ones!!
I have a few unique pieces.
Check out my work at Vintage Sheet Designs
prices $8 - $200


**********************************
This is just the beginning to her Chick-fil-A skills
todays' notes...
I revisited my monthly goals and they were:
1.) #FitByFirst
2.) WHAT GOES IN MY MOUTH
3.) DANIEL PRAYER
4.) MEMORIZE SCRIPTURE


#FitByFirst
got moving but didn't get my heart rate elevated enough
small squat and arm routine

WGIMM- I need to improve on this
I like salad, I like veggies, I like veggies
-I am catching myself wanting to pick at my nails, thinking, just one little pick-- self-control Michelle

PRAYER
I've never really been public like this in my prayer life, but I am wanting to "up" my prayer game, and I have been and perhaps you could use the encouragement to do the same. Join me in whatever way fits you but just pray more, pray scripture. I am currently praying for Steve and his business, also and always for my children and grandchildren.

Today Aubry and I prayer-drove.
Some girlfriends of mine are returning at I type this, back to FL from an inner-city Detroit mission trip! They stayed at the Detroit Love, Inc. building and I just love that!!
I have faith that the seeds they watered and planted in the name of Jesus will grow and flourish in that city.
Anyway...
Detroit got me thinking about prayer-walks and prayer-drives and since I was thinking this as I was driving by a friends house, so Aubry and I prayed for that friend.

MEMORY (and not the Hasbro version)
so far from memory, "Everything is lawful for me, not everything is helpful. Everything is lawful for me, but I will not be dominated by anything. Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy both, one and the other." 

--- that's it so far, it's the beginning of 1 Cor 6:12-20
I corrected my original from memory of the scripture and went back and edited it for publish. I did however bold the words or phrases that needed correcting, Lord will by end of the month I'll have it down with no bold marks!!

Well see ya tomorrow
-m

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...