Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Fit By the First

Biking and walking with Vaughan and the girls
December has me participating in Carlos Whittaker's "Fit by the First" challenge.

Basically I will commit to doing daily workouts
and eating healthier.

I started Monday with timing a baseline set of exercises,
40 air squats
30 sit-ups
20 push-ups
10 burpees

My time was 3 minutes 48.56 seconds.

Starting today I along with 2 other girls friends will be fasting from all food for 24 hours. I will continue to drink water and a cup of morning black coffee. Following that we are all participating in our own style of a week long cleanse.

If you've never fasted or would like to learn more then I encourage you to this podcast over at Desiring God.

After my fast I will be following the AdvoCare 10 Herbal Cleanse.
I just like their plan and a dairy fast is good for this dairy junkie!

I'd encourage you to join me and my girlfriends in this journey, I promise you'll be pleased.

running with Spud
MOVeMENT 

Today I moved more than I did yesterday.
Today my girlfriends and I clocked 4.4 miles.
Tomorrow... I plan to move again
and
then again. 

The official Fit by the First challenge starts on Thursday and you can join by going here. You can find him @loswhit on twitter, IG or FB.

Happy day, happy way

-m

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...