Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

#FitByFirst, Day 10

Day 10!
Yes, I love it.

Why and I doing this?

I wanted the motivation.
It is my natural tendency to be active.
To do: hike, swim, run, jump, hang, explore.
But somehow, 
somewhere in this journey,
sometimes I get in the rut of not moving.

I also get in the rut of eating too much, being good in the daytime hours and then after all the day is done I can find it very easy to sit down and binge on cereal or ice cream.
I mean my philosophy on cereal is: "Cereal is best eaten in bowls of 2"

I don't wanna binge on anything but God.

So this #FitByFirst struck my fancy because it hit on two things I was struggling with, moving and nutrition.

I just needed the push.

So 10 days in!!
I feel great,
am getting more done, of course more needs to get done,
and realized how much I think I need and love sugar.

So 10 days!!

On the Business Front
With a wedding on Saturday, I have 12 plus signs to paint and chalk!!
btw: that makes 2 weddings in the last month :D
Add in a craft fair this Saturday and my house looks like a hot mess.
I just love it!
please note Aubry's play road on the right hand side of the photo

I gathered every pallet sign in the house for Saturday's selling, now pricing them
and also
have wedding chalkboards getting freshened up before new words of happiness fill their voids.


*************************************
today's notes...

WGIMM
been doing good at this, eating more cauliflower than I want and somehow ordered more in this last delivery-- so cauliflower it is again this week

I'll probably post recipes over on the Cooking Blog- haha, it's just an online venue for me to house my weekly meals -- sometimes.

PRAYER
With my girlfriends we can slack on praying together. We nail it some weeks and others we don't. Goal to change that.
Spending time in prayer, whether it be while the kids watch Curious George or when all is quiet in my world; communining with the Almighty, Ancient of Days changes a day, a mood. Oh may I quiet myself more and more each day in the presence of my King. 

MEMORIZE:
from memory
"All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful. All things lawful for me, but I will not be dominated by anything. Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy both, one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord and the Lord for the body."

Alrighty,
that's it for me
-m

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...