Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, December 15, 2014

#FitByFirst, Day 14

Sweet pickles!!!
Back at it today.

Walked twice with two different friends.

I am loving the brisk walks with friends to have conversation and fellowship,
encourage and build one another up. 

Tis the season for college break and so with one college kid settled in the bottom bunk, another I am picking up at the airport tonight. As for my own children...they show up now and then ;)

Today's fitness challenge was
100 high kness
25 hallow rocks
25 jumping jacks
for time.

I did it.
4 days of rest, if you can call it rest...
my time was 8 min 47 seconds!!

Well off to iKea and the airport!!
xoxo
-m

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...