Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, December 04, 2014

#FitByFirst, Day 4

Aright,
day 4 of #FitByFirst

today's fitness challenge was awesome.
I am sweaty, have labored breathing and I can tell sitting on the toilet will be painful tomorrow- you know anything requiring a squat!!

The challenge was to do as many reps of these as you can in a 10 minute time frame.
I just really like our new playhouse
::15 squat jumps
::30 jumping jacks

yes I did that over and over again for 10 minutes...
and....
my score is 7:11; 

7 reps and 11 squat jumps before the timer went off.

today's notes...

FOOD INTAKE
have I mentioned how much I love refined sugar and carbs? I tend to forget that until I can't have them. 

fruit bowl and egg for breakfast- score!


FITNESS
dropped Aubs at school and went for a quick 30 minute walk and listened to this podcast. You should check it out.
then home and did the above squat jump/jumping jack 10 minutes of hell

then another 43 air squats #gohard

SPIRIT
The podcast started and I immediately knew what scripture I was to be memorizing. ---- 1 Cor 6:12-20 ----


Also paying attention what goes into my mouth, I have this nasty habit of picking at my thumb nails; simply handing that over to God has allowed me to be more mindful of it and I did better today than yesterday.

that's it, I am enjoying the daily blogging
-m

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...