Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Friday, December 05, 2014

#FitByFirst, Day 5

Happy 4th birthday Illana!!
Today is my granddaughter's birthday, so a huge shout out to her-- whoot, whoot!!
Here she is with her great-great-grandmother on a recent roadtrip to Virginia!


#FitByFirst Update--

today's challenge was another short and fun one.
4 rounds of:: 
30 second plank and
10 push-ups
2 minute break and repeat.

I like the short and sweet, I didn't want to move much today after my morning walk 
had to p-e-e-l  myself away from Netflix to do today's workout---
but---
I DID IT!

********************************
today's notes...
FITNESS
walked and pulled a kid in a wagon for 30 minutes, boy does it feel good to just get out and move!!!

also did above #FitByFirst assignment


SPIRIT
there is something freeing about being outside again in the cooler air and being active, 
it is peace for the spirit and soul, 
it's being in God's creation, I love it!

Summer thru mid-fall can be brutal in Florida,
you know--- the Sunshine State! can i get a witness?

Living grateful,
thankful,
with all the glory going to the God in Heaven.

BAD HABITS
funny how i never really realized how much i chew and pick at my thumbs,
silly
i know;
but as i catch myself thinking, "one more pick" (sorry if I'm grossing anyone out)
as i catch myself my thoughts turn to God and the fact that He wants my physical temple to be healthy and not mangled.

plus i have been smoking cheap cigars lately, an old habit i've picked up and set down over the years, i don't ever really feel like it rules me but it has a time and season...

EATING
i don't wanna forget to PAY ATTENTION to this!
i love food and eating.
i love all types of food.

Today was a good. healthy, green eating day; however i had breading on my cauliflower, but hey, check out the recipe for Buffalo Cauliflower.

-m

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...