Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, May 18, 2009

Trip Anyone?

So we're planning a trip back to Kenya, with the whole family.
I also checked a trip to Senegal, cause, well we plan to go there too one day.
This was what I found...
Seriously. This was the price Travelocity gave for flight plus 9 nights at the Radisson in Dakar, Senegal.
Really Travelocity cause that's like over $67,000,000 a night. I checked the actual hotel and they were a lot cheaper. Glad if I go to Senegal I won't be booking through Travelocity or staying in a hotel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy smokes thats crazy! I would love to go to Uganda to meet our Compassion daughter :) I'm glad you found me and it is fun how much we have going on in life that is so simular! I will find the mystery dinner site from my man and let you know. We purchased a kit with printables and everything we needed!
Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...