Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, May 25, 2009

A Few Movie Thoughts

OK, so what does it say about a women who cries at the following movies:
X-Men origins: Wolverine
Star Trek (2009 version)
The Terminator Salvation

You guessed it, I cried at all three of these movies.
I can not think of the last time I went to see a non-action movie at the theatres and now that I think of it, I can't think of watching anything but action at my house.

There was the time I got to watch two girly movies back to back but funny thing is I don't remember which ones they were, they had Julie Andrews in them, I think.

I've gotta be honest - I don't mind.
Heck, I'velearned to I find even the girliest parts in their action movies.

Here's an added quick movie review on the three movies above:
Terminator would be at the bottom of the list but still a decent movie. If you watched the originals then this one is good. I liked that we got to meet John Connor in his glory days.

Star Trek would be at the top of the list, again a good Sci-fi movie. Young Spock and Captain Kurk do a good job as actors. Even if you are not a fan of the TV show I say check it out.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine sits in the middle of the list, good and accurate, a few variations in the original comic story but overall on the mark (info from Vaughan who happens to be an expert of Marvel super heroes) I liked it as I like comic book movies, plus it was nice to see Wolverine's story.

So that's my thoughts as this Memorial Day weekend comes to a close.

Thanks to all who served our great country and for those who died doing so.
You will forever be men of honor.
-Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...