Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Last Sunday

Steve and I were blessed to have the opportunity to get away this last weekend and head to the Bahamas. Crazy I know, but living in Florida means the Bahamas are not far away, making a weekend trip possible. We cruised out of Port Canaveral and this morning between doctors appointments and bottle feedings I have a moment to share what our Sunday looked like.

After sleeping in and having room service delivered to our room we made our way to Coco Cay and took our first nap here:

After eating lunch we went on a 1-mile Nature Trail hike...
...and ended up at the far end of the island here:
 On our way back we found ourselves taking another nap here:
 And finally back on the ship we took yet anther nap and then ordered room service.
I love room service.
 So now it is back to school, taxi cab driving, home work, school projects, dishes, cooking, cleaning, laundry, late night feedings, butt wipings and all that makes my day worth waking up to.

Now if I could only find a way to live on that island and nap every day with the beautiful waters of the Caribbean sparkling at me.

2 comments:

Superhero Mom said...

Awesome!!!! So great you could get away!!! Beautiful too!!

Anonymous said...

I too enjoyed the trip...but for me it was more the who that I was with rather then the where I was at...not braggin' just sayin' I've got the best traveling companion anyone could ever ask for. But yes, the Bahamas were nice too!-Love ya-svs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...