Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Randomness

We had a fun week this week, mainly because we went bowling!
I've been busy sewing and cleaning and am now designating today laundry day!
Steve is feeling much better and back at it,.
Here are some pics form bowling:



See all the strikes I got! And they were all on a real lane, not one with bumpers!

Then I woke one morning this week to find this:
Please tell me, how does this happen? How does an electrical outlet get totally destroyed and no one know how? I can't even find the outlet plate? I can blame a lot of my sewing "issues" on the cat but this one?? I don't think the cat could have managed.
I hope you all have a blessed weekend, look for the silver lining, and oh yeah if you've read this far check out the new faces of Thus Far.
You'll see I've added links to all my blogs (I am ADHD on blogging), I hope you are inspired to sew, dig your hands in some dirt and I really hope you'll share some of your recipes with me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...