Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Friday, October 09, 2009

Fun Friday!

Seems as though Steve is either ober-super tired or he has the flu.
Whichever it is he has been getting some well needed sleep over the past 2 days.

The cat has 5 kittens and has moved them to 2 different parts of my bedroom; apparently they are getting too big to deal with all 5 at a time. She keeps 3 in one spot and 2 in another, alternating feeding them. I wonder if my friend Allison does this, she has 5 kids, does she manage them in groups of 2 and 3? hmmm

I'm letting Justin sleep until he wakes up, it's 10:34 right now.
I figure I sleep in, he can too. I rolled out of bed to squint my way to drop Vaughan and Branden off at school then headed right back to bed.
I love Fridays, I may do this every Friday?

Here's how mine has played out so far:
I was up in time to get coffee on and watch Regis and Kelly. That's 9am for those of you non-Regis and Kelly watchers.

After that I headed for my garden and time with God, creation is amazing!

Now spending time in my cyber-life, checking blogs, updating my own blog, drifting around FB. Speaking of FB I found a long-lost friend on FB, actually she found me! We lived 6 houses apart on Altus Air Force Base over 10 years ago, we share memories and a love for scrapbooking.

So that's been my lazy Friday.
Now waiting for a friend to stop by, I think I have a project in the works for us!

Have a great Friday and stop back by- a new Thus Far is in the works and I will need your input!

Toodles!


PS Justin just woke up, it's 10:45am

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...