Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day Off

Being a mom is hard work.
The monotonous day-in, day-out mixed with the lively ever changing life with other people, for me teenagers! Not that I don't love them, I do; it's just some days I want need a break.

So that's what I did today.
I was exhausted anyway and took a 1-hour morning nap and then again the the early afternoon a 2-hour nap. The other time I was a wake, I just laid around.

I did get up to cook and do dishes, we do have to eat.

I even took the night off from youth group.
I don't like to do that, but some days I need a break for all things teen.

Now a little office work, then...
early
to
bed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...