Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Who Do These Girls Think They Are?

Surprise teenage happening #343: While taking a group of 35 middle schoolers on a weekend retreat I jump into the 12-passenger van I'm driving to find this gender make-up:

My son,
his best friend
and...
8 girls!

Somehow, and I know I dwell on this all too much, but somehow I thought my children would remain babies forever!

Prayers needed.
~Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray that Vaughn never wakes up from the dream he finds himself in. I mean, other then his Mom driving him instead of say a hot 22-year-old camp councilor it really couldn't get much better for him. Actually, I pray he find time for inner peace, and stuff...

Anonymous said...

One other thing, and you may decide that letting your husband's bone-headed friend post on your blog is a bad idea, when you come to visit maybe you could come a day early and have Steve come the next day? "ya know what i'm sayin" I know I'm like 10-years-old also and making a mom joke in response to Steve's mom joke, but it is kind of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...