Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Eating at Our House

It's not enough that I don't really like to cook, but now I have to write about it! What's wrong with me?!!

I do like to bake which is what promted this post.
Barb introduced me to this fake it, don't make it recipe site on PureSimple.com

Here's what I made today:

Banana Nut Bread ~ yum
The ingredients are simple and the taste great!
We ate 1 1/5 loaves already today. 4 boys will do that to food.

1 yellow cake mix
1 box Jell-O Banana Cream instant pudding and pie mix
2 ripe bananas, mashed
4 eggs
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup chopped pecan (optional)
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour into 2 large loaf pans or 4 small ones.
Since we only have 3 small loaf pans I made 3 loaves and 4 muffins.
Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes
Ta-da!!
The finished product!
Eat plain, with butter or cream cheese!



~Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...