Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, January 21, 2008

Too Much Fun for One Women to Handle

One good thing about marrying the man of my youth is that not too much surprises me when we go out in public; at least when we're out at place like Disney where fun and silliness abound.
I'm often taken back to high school days when I get the boys (all 3 of them) out into crowded areas. The names have changed, and those of you who were around then know who you are, but the actions haven't. Little did I know God was preparing me for life with boys for many, many years.
Here's the evening in photos...
OK, so maybe the big mouth comes from mom???


Who would have know this simple hat Steve found on the Star Tours ride, would provide so much entertainment. Simple things for simple people.

What up G?

Why therapy is needed for this man. Poor horse.

My little rocker found this Disney version of a Slash hat.

~Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big brother goes down! Here is the link for the run
http://www.runforkids.com/

Nice pictures - you have great kids! I think you might want to consider a Clydesdale for Steve though - that horse looks like a Yugo hauling a Hippo. I think that is why the put age limits on things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...