Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011 Siesta Scripture Memory Team

I am participating in the 2011 Siesta Scripture Memory Team at Living Proof Ministries. We will memorize 2 scriptures a month, checking in with new verses on the 1st and 15th of each month. I will update my verses on this post as the year goes on. *update as of March 22- so far so good, I know my verses- it's not too late, you can join in too, memeorizing God's Word has earthly as well as eternal benefits, jump in just comment here so I can encourage you!

May 15:
Ephesians 2:13
But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

May 1:
Psalm 121:7-8
The Lord will protect you from all harm; He will protect your life. The Lord will protect your coming and going both now and forever.
April 15:
Psalm 121:4-6
Indeed the Protector of Israel does not slumber nor sleep. The Lord protects you; the Lord is a shelter by your right side. The sun will not strike you by day or the moon by night.

April 1:
Psalm 121:1-3
I raise my eyes toward the mountains, where will my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip, your Protector will not slumber.

March 15:
Proverbs 31:27
She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.

March 1:
James 5:11
We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord's dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion and is merciful.

Feb 15:
Psalm 61:4
Let me dwell in your tent forever, let me take refuge in the shelter of your wings

Feb 1:
Jeremiah 17:7
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him.

Jan 15:
Hebrews 10:35-36
Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what was promised.

Jan 1:
Deut. 23:5
However, the Lord your God would not listen to Balaam, but turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the Lord your God loves you.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

A friend and I are doing this too! We can encourage each other. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...