Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Think of the Birds

Today was a cool day.
My grandmother called and then came over, she then blessed me BIG time with grocery money. Actually $50 more than my usual allotted amount for weekly groceries. Just because she wanted to do something for us.

It was well appreciated and my thanks and praise goes to the Lord.

See, my grandmother had no way of knowing how tight things are for us right now. She also had no idea that Vaughan came home from school with a list stating all the supplies he needed for a certain class by Friday, this Friday. She also had no idea we had a list of unexpected expenses show up around here in the last month.

It's been a effort to not worry and I'm work daily on not feeling bad for myself in this economic crunch. So as usual God came through and provided more than we could have asked or imagined. Isn't He so good.

-Michelle <><

1 comment:

MochaPrincess said...

That is so very sweet of her. Grandmothers know....Can't wait to meet you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...