Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Salsa Packet Holder



When serving tacos I cut a hole in the box to house the salsa packet. In this particular picture I cut another hole for the seasoning pack that we omitted from the meat because someone in our family doesn't like the taste. We sprinkled the seasoning on top of the meat. It tasted OK, I wouldn't do that again, but I will house the salsa packet this way!
Works for me!
Check out more at Rocks in my dryer and WFMW.

1 comment:

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Your picky eater strikes again, right? :) That's such a clever idea, because I hate when those packets end up spilling all over the counter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...