Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, February 26, 2007

What Words Do I Have?

My original post for today was going to be about the wonderful Beth Moore simulcast I attended on Saturday but a recent e-mail kind of changed my thoughts.

A close friend of ours died this past Saturday. We just got news of it today via e-mail from his wife. Vince was 38 years old and was Steve's mentor in teaching. So today I dedicate this blog to Vince:

Nothing like the sweet sound of the disc hitting the basket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our favorite snowman
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No one could lay on in the basket like you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We'll miss your game face Vince, here's a little reminder.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed this when it first came out. I'm sure Vince would have appreciated this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...