Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to bedroom of a 14-year old being raised by conservative hippie parents.
As you can see we're not real picky about how our kids maintain their rooms.
Now I do make him clean it and perhaps I am not a stickler enough for some of you but it is how our family works.
Hmm.... although parenting a 16-year old who is married and having a child makes a parent wonder if they weren't strict enough?
My conclusion on the whole thing is this: it is what it is.
I can only press on through this sanctification process.
I have a great relationship with my children,
they are my family,
my BFF's.
I have the honor of peacefully doing life with them in the name of Jesus.
With that said: welcome 14-year-old's creative bedroom:Snoopy and Nirvana:
Microphone:
Amp: I'm pretty sure my friend's 6-year-old drew this:
And to think I always wanted my kids bedroom to look like it was right out of a catalog or magazine, then reality and personality hit!
Detroit posts to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...