Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween 2009 and more!

So this last weekend was crazy.

First of all it was Halloween.

I had a headache but pushed through the festivities.

Every year we take a truck and trailer and pull a bunch of kids around Florida Shores, a large housing development here.

This year we had way to many kids/people for my liking, but it was fun none the less.



I discovered I like being scared.

Yep.

This year did it.

I stood up to Jason and his chainsaw but it was the masked guy right behind me that made me jump, scream and run away!! You did an awesome job Needle Palm house, well done!



Then Sunday morning I woke up and my headache was still there. Stronger this time.

I had an early meeting at church that I went to but bailed when I saw the room was packed. I headed straight home where I lay with a migraine all day.

Yuk, but I'll take time on the sofa.



Steve is developing asthma, we think. Yuk on that one but we'll see, I'm praying it's a passing "thank you" from the flu he had 2 weeks ago.



So Monday has us ready to do a room switch, our November budget, start a new math curriculum and finish with the breakdown of Legoland.

Happy week!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...