Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Checking In With Real Words

So I have been absent from this blog lately.
We've been busy and I've been focuing on home things.
Home school,
home cleaning,
home organizing,
home weeding- outside and inside.

I could use some prayer.
That I'd stay focused on home school and persevere when it gets tough.
11 years of home schooling and I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out! Each year poses new challenges, heck each month day does!

Steve is feeling much, much better- he has battled something for over 2 months! Vaughan goes in for his MRI today, then the reading of it on Monday!! Perhaps we'll get some answers on his shoulder.

I have been sewing and spent most of yesterday in the attic. The cooler weather in Florida makes attics bearable *smile*

We had 5 kittens born in September and so far we've found homes for 3 of them! Well I need to run, home school, shower and a late breakfast!

Oh and Tuesday is our last meeting for the study of Daniel. It has been incredible to study the book of Daniel with high school girls.

have a blessed day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...