Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

That Lasted Long

Boy I could only keep my mouth fingers shut for 1/2 a day. I just had to share this:
College scouts were at our school football practice today.
Did you hear me?
A major Florida university from points south was doing some pre-season scouting today at our school. They watched the varsity, the JV and yes, my beloved freshman.

Yet another reminder I live in the south.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scary - I bet V already has a scholarship locked up!!! Another sign you live in the South - football practice, in May.

Kentucky just offered a scholarship to an 8th grade basketball player, anthing is possible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...