Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Girlfriends Like These Are Hard to Find

This is a photo of two very important females in my life, on a very important day.
I've had the opportunity to be part of the young girls life in the middle for the past 3 years. She has amazed me, with all life has thrown at her she has handled it with grace, some yelling, and an attitude to inspire me. This photo was taken after her baptism.
The young lady(she'd love that I used the term young, but she doesn't read blogs so she'll never know) on the right and I bonded instantly on a trip to help rebuild New Orleans last summer. She's been more to me than she'll ever know. Some people you just meet and the next day it's as if you've never known life without them, that's her. I've never been much of a girlfriend person- she helped change that, every girl needs a girlfriend like her.
I'm so blessed.
~Michelle
PS I don't think the no blog in May thing is working out- I just can't help it

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...