Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, May 05, 2008

And the Egg Was Suppose to Bring Good Luck

It's been a crazy week.
Well last week was. It was a series of unfortunate events in my own life. Car accident, sun-poisoning, dog bite to name the first three, yes there's more, in the same amount of days.

I have a lot on my schedule for this month- home school evals, high school prep, freshman football (yikes- did I actually type the word freshman referring to one of my children?), guitar lessons...
So I'll be absent from here for most of the month, perhaps even the summer- rearranging priorities as well.

So I wish you all the best, check back now and then- who knows I may have a late night writing frenzy. I'll still be over here weekly and will journal more often in my "old school" handwritten journal.

~Michelle

1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

Car accident? What? I saw the sunburn, but dog bite, car accident? Yikes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...