Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Saturday, May 17, 2008

So Far

It's been a great weekend so far.

Today was awesome because it was the first morning all week that I actually felt rested when I woke up!

Justin and I went to see Prince Caspian, good but lacking and adding as all book based movies do; then I sent him with a friend to a rockin' hotel close by with 5 pools and a waterslide!

Vaughan and Steve went to a men's breakfast at church and then off to the shooting range or to shoot skeet (sp?).

I got a few hours of down time by myself and I watched my dog chase a raccoon part way up a tree, grab it, drag it to the ground and then shake it. Once it got loose it backed away into the dried up swamp and then up a tree!

I alerted the trigger happy boys and then there was a phone call, a short chase and 2 shots later I think we have us our friends a dead coon for dinner.

Yet another reminder I live in the south.
and happily in the country, at least a little corner of it!
Off to do some massive house cleaning!

~Michelle

*update: no raccoon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shame shame shame.
im tell lori.
;)

go noles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...