Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Here's What I'm Up Too in My Free Time (or the time I should be doing something like dishes or vacuuming)

What I'm currently reading

And the Bride Wore White by Dannah Gresh
Adolesence Isn't Terminal, It Just Feels Like It by Kevin Lehman
A Women After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
Maximized Manhood

Been Reading for years now...
The Power of A Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian
Gaining Confidence to Teach by Debbie Strayer

For fun,
yes this first one is a crazy for fun book, but it's good
The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
Holman Concise Bible Dictionary (yes I just love dictionaries, really I do!)
and
This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti (started this 3 summers ago, I will one day finish it)

So does my ADHD shine through in my reading list!!
I just have different reading tastes at different times of the day and different days of the week.

So what are you reading, I'd love to know- link to it in your comment.


-Michelle
<><

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...