Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Friday, March 23, 2007

This Too Had to End

These last days of Spring break have been exhaustin; fun, but exhausting. We did it! We hit the beach every day and even got a few friends to join in. Tuesday was rainy, wednesday cloudy and Thursday and Friday were perfect, sunny beach days. We dug such a big, deep hole my friends 4-year old wouldn't leave it. It was sort of a beach playpen.


My mind's fried, either from all the Florida sun, yes Nana I wore sunblock and my hat every day, or else my brain's just slow to work becasue of the long nap I just woke up from!


Enjoy these visuals from the last few days.






-Michelle
<><

1 comment:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Those pictures are fantastic! It looks like they had so much fun. I'm longing for warm weather and the beach. It's getting warmer here, but no where near beach weather.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...