Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Saturday, March 17, 2007

My baby is growing up. It amazes me at how fast time has flown.

Today Early Bird rode his bike the farthest he's ever gone alone. I want to follow him whe he leaves, but I can't. I'm trusting God with his every move, his every breath, his every pedal. He first rode to dad's business, just 1/2 mile away and then on another 1/2 a mile to his Boy Scout meeting place. He was going to help an older boy work on his Eagle Project for scouting. My baby is just getting so responsible.

The other day while riding home, Steve and I got into a bit of an arguement. Vaughan immediatley said "we should pray" and then they did.

We worked out our disagreement, but not after alittle more silence. Sometimes it's nice to keep ones mouth shut when one has nothing nice to say.

Point of story: prayer works.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...