1. He was born in March of 1996
2. He was born on an Air Force base with 5 other boys the same day
3. He was born quick- 2 pushes
4. He was recently baptized
5. He recently overcame a fear of going under the water (this allowed #4)
6. He has the most compassionate heart I know, he gives his snack to homeless people we meet at stop lights
7. He is very creative, at the age of 2 he made his own skateboard out of paper and tin foil
8. He is more of a loner and posses some behavior traits of an autistic child
9. On day I'm sure he's going to turn in the Legos he spends so much time with
10. When he grows up he wants to be a Christian rapper or video game designer
11. His nickname is Ace Ventura because all animals, tame or wild come up to him. I'm not kidding, birds, prairie dogs, buffalo (scarey), the cats that live behind Wendy's (yes, the restaurant)- going to the zoo with him is a trip!
12. He prefers to stay up late and sleep in
13. He has taught me to love like no other
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants