Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, December 25, 2006


Christmas day! What a great morning we've had! My mom stayed the night as usual and my grandmother made the trip over for pancakes and sausage, a la Steve! The boys had a blast shopping for me this year and I received a massage "pad" for the whole body! They know me well. I also got some great new books and 2, I say, 2 new journals, one for writing one for sketching! I can't wait! Mom blessed the whole family with a camping trip to one of Florida Springs- our choice! Steve was ever so thrilled with his books, both reading and Mensa puzzle books. My boys! I am so blessed to have the children I have, they are so thankful and appreciative at Christmas, always remembering the greatest gift of all- Jesus! Of course their Lego gifts weren't bad either!


Well it's off to read and drink more coffee until my in-laws come over later this afternoon! Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...