Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Self-Employment @ the Beach

One of the neat things about being self-employed is the fact that I get to ride along with Steve some days. One of his duties is to clean the jacuzzis in the houses he works on. Since many of the homes are rentals I go along with him to help or just to keep him company.
Here's one of the views I got to enjoy last week.
Actually I like this view better cause my Hottie is in it!!
Remembering to enjoy the little things in life or better said, working on enjoying the daily things in life!
Have a great day- enjoy every aspect of it!

1 comment:

dove said...

you have a very good positive attitude nice blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...