Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

...

I've sat down several times recently to blog about my inner (and outer) struggles going on. Each time I just can't get the right words down and so I leave a half written draft in my posts section.
What can actually type is that I am a very passionate person and that makes it tough to make some decisions, especially when it's between two things I am passionate about.

So instead of a draft I am leaving this post introducing you to the latest addition to our family, our pet turtle named Raul.

And the cats.
I love it when the cats sleep or hang out in silly places.
Like the birdbath!
Until I can actually type something,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...