Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, August 26, 2010

33oC, Known and now...

... I won't say.
Each year our Wednesday night youth group has a name. A focus.
08-09 was 33 Weeks On Cool or 33oC
09-10 was KNOWN
This year, well you'll have to wait.
For the last two Wednesdays we've been meeting for youth group. The Lifeguards meet for about a month before hand to focus, learn and seek God about the upcoming year at youth group.

I am excited! I always am.
I enjoy the summer down time but it gets to me. I get antsy and I think it's been part of my funk lately. I haven't been as focused. Now I am getting super excited! I can't wait to hear what God had, to follow His lead and to serve the students this school year!!

Above is a picture of one of the teaching times from last year.
Did I say I was excited?!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...