Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, May 24, 2010

New Job

I got a new job about 3 weeks ago at David's Bridal.
Officially I am a Wedding Consultant!!
Yippee!!
A job out of my comfort zone. This mom to boys had to learn about waistlines, dress type and how to put someones hair in a quick updo!
So far I love it, or like it?
It's nice to go to a job, do the work and then come home. In the past I've either worked from home or partially from home, this time I can walk away and just be home!!
So if you're in the market for a wedding dress or bridesmaid dress, or special occasion dress come see me!!
It's a fun job- dress up all day long!!

1 comment:

Aleatha said...

I believe you work with a childhood friend of mine. Bethy, she is married now and I can't remember her new last name. Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...