Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just Another Adventure




It was the planning of this wedding that landed me a job at David's Bridal.
No, I wasn't looking for a job, which is why it makes it all the more sweeter.
I started training last week and I am excited, so far I enjoy the info I am learning and the people I work with. I've done a lot of crazy things in my life and I add this to the list. Didn't realize my life would be where it is today but I am willing to live it where I'm at!
Other than not not too much going on. Homeschool, work, youth came to an end last night. Gearing up for summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...