Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Busy

Well I have been busy doing and busy relaxing.
Busy rearranging things at the house, working my new job, gardening- check out my latest post on my garden over here, and cleaning one of the BIG beach houses Steve maintains, plus cleaning, laundry, building relationships and did I mention cleaning?
We've also had my dad in town this month for 3 short visits, Justin began shaving- yikes! and we added a new pet bunny to our home.
Relaxing consists of time on the beach, by the pool and on my couch!!
Here are some pictures to bring you up to speed:




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...