Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Vaughan's 16th

We always have family over for our birthdays. This year Scott was over, Yiayia made Vaughan her yummy chocolate cake, Papou, my mom, my grandmother, Justin, Steve an I rounded out the party.
He blew the candles out so quick and stood up right after for effect! This is the shot I got!
With is great-grandmother.
We usually have a friend party as well as this famiy one, but as the boys get older,
things change.
This year Vaughan wanted to go to Busch Garden in Tampa with his dad, his best friend Scott and Scott's dad. So the four of them will head out for that adventure this weekend!
Day one down of him driving and I'm liking it already. Today he made a bank run for me!
Where does the time go? Where ever does it go?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...