Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random Post with Links to My Other Blogs

Wow, it's Tuesday already, where did the days go?

Funny thing is I haven't been too busy.
I have been spending more time at home focusing on Justin's studies and the dishes and laundry and even a little fit one sfternoon- oops.

I have also been avoiding a much needed office organize and my Christmas boxes are still in the attic.

Steve is doing much better, his back still aches but it's an ache that's been around since pre-accident. He goes back to the dr next week.

Well not much to say, I've posted on my kitchen and gardening blogs today and have been working on the tangible side of Vintage Sheet here at home.

Hopefully I'll have some Christmas pics to post soon- not sure why the lack of Christmas excitement this year?!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

I am going away to see Deb Manwarren for the weekend, but the plan is when I return...my kids want to bake Ms. Michelle a new type of cookie. Seriously, they saw it in my book and totally said..we can make this for Mr. Shell (cuz we were praying for his healing) and because they remember that you knew all things greek! So...be patient...cookies will be coming to your home soon! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...