Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sunday's are pretty relaxed around here.
Today I felt nostaligic and took few shots to reflect on this particular Sunday.

First of all Steve is sleeping.
He had a very busy end of the week this last week and didn't get any sleep on Friday night so sleep was/is high on his/our priority list right now.
While it has been a while since he's pulled an all-nighter it certainly isn't new to his schedule; but like I always tell my friend Rhonda, "He's still young!"

When he does wake from his slumber I have a few square-foot-gardening containers to be built. The box closest to the bird bath is where I plan to plant the carrots and lettuce, the other box will hold my oregano and mint. You can see the oregano and mint in containers ready for the ground. The below layout is a roundabout one but I think you can see the two boxes.
Justin and his friend headed out to meet some other friends, that's his new backpack one his back; it is made to hold his skateboard; and while Justin doesn't have a cell phoen I am thankful his friend does. Our rule: call when you get there, call when you leave.
Vaughan is doing something around technology. I think he said he was putting music on his X-Box. Also look at the TV, remember the big one we got given to us earlier this year? Well it kicked the bucket last night. Fortunately Steve got a deal on a flatscreen at one of his jobs last week., so I suppose that will need to go up soon.
And I have done some reading up on planting carrots and lettuce, ready to get them in the ground tomorrow. I am hoping to plant in such a way that I have an ongoing crop ready to be harvested. deep breath
Wish me luck!


So what about you, what did you do this Sunday?
-Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...